Delivering competitive advantage to our customers by creating unique factory automation solutions.
With more than 30 years of Factory Automation experience, TAPCO
is your one-stop source for robust, integrated automation solutions that work right, the first time – not just parts. When we say a solution will work, you can count on it!
TAPCO has sales agents located in every major industrial market in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
TAPCO is a Premier Distributor for Omron and TAPCO is one of the top five distributors in the United States for Omron, Watlow, Wago, Ametek and Omron STI.
wants to be your "Preferred" automation supplier. Why?
- Customer Success Focused- delivering competitive advantage to our customers is our goal. We can’t be successful unless we help you to be successful!
- Solution Expertise – we are expert at selection of the optimum combination of automation products that work well together in your application – the first time.
- Technically Superior Sales Agents
– average over 12 years experience and are all factory trained.
- Experienced Application Engineers
– factory certified with years of experience - there are not many applications that they have not already solved. Troubleshooting is their specialty.
- Customer Service Specialists – they can leverage our strong factory contacts, inventory knowledge, shipping alternatives and expediting skills to your advantage and with a smile!
- Extensive Automation Inventory – our large “milk item” inventory is designed to help solve your automation problems with same-day shipment. Web access to supplier inventory allows us to get quick factory delivery on special requirements.
- Training for Automation – specialized training by
TAPCO’s application engineers or factory specialists is provided in TAPCO’s own training center or at your location.
- Real People Who Care – you’ll never be frustrated by an electronic answering machine or by a “can’t do” attitude.
- Best Vendor Relationships– we desire to perform to justify being viewed by you as your best supplier.